Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A Website to Drool For

Is there any more dreaded question in all of family life than

What's for dinner???

Need inspiration for dinner tonight?

Lost your appetite and don't know how to get it back?
Or maybe you're a recipe hoarder or just a Hardcore Foodie...

Well then, have I got the site for you.

***Warning***
Don't click on this link if you're already hungry.
That would be torture.


Gojee is a recipe site like none other. Gojee's home page is visuals - up close and yummy. When I grow up I want my food photos to look like these!  They take up your whole screen.  This pic here does not do it justice at all.

Apple Cider Brined Roast Turkey

And if mouthwatering photos aren't enough to keep you hooked, Gojee also offers filters: I Crave, I Have, I Dislike.  You can also mark favorites for future reference.  
What's your fave?
Do you have a favorite recipe site?  What inspires you?

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Thank you for this. I had not heard of this site but now I may never leave.

Post a Comment

Show your Quick Fix love. Leave a comment!