Sunday, July 17, 2011

PB and Celery, To-Go

I came across this idea for a no-mess travel snack at "Choose To Thrive".


While it might be a no-mess eating scenario, I'm pretty sure I would make a mess getting that peanut butter into the bottom of the jar.  But it does look like a good way to use the last of the peanut butter.  

Here's a link to Nike's original blog post with more less-mess snack ideas:  Thrive: Summer Road Trip #1: Car Snacks.

Honestly, though, I think these are too much work for me.  But maybe that's because I have older kids.  But I'm interested in hearing if you use any of Nike's ideas and how it worked for you.


Do you have any snack hacks?  

2 comments:

Erin said...

Oh this is a great idea! Perhaps I'll need to do this for my trip this weekend!

Nike@ChooseToThrive said...

Criss,
I saw your comment on THRIVE, but there's no email listed for you. Shoot me a private email at choosetothriveblog (at) gmail (dot) com -- I've got an answer for you! (And thanks so much for the feature!)

Post a Comment

Show your Quick Fix love. Leave a comment!