Sunday, October 9, 2011

Dear Tyson, Will You Marry Me?

No, not him!

{DISCLAIMER: I was not reimbursed in any way for this review}

Tyson offers a line of fully cooked frozen chicken products. I love that they cook quickly and I don't have to wonder "Is the chicken done cooking?"

This one is a family favorite. 5 minutes to a hot tasty meal.

Honey BBQ Chicken Strips



I found this product just today. It is perfect for those recipes
that call for cubed chicken or shredded chicken.

Grilled & Ready Oven Roasted
Diced Chicken Breast

I will probably continue to boil my own large bag of frozen boneless thighs for a handy supply of cooked chicken for meals. It's just a more economical solution. But nothing wrong with keeping a bag of Grilled & Ready in the freezer for those desperate nights. 

Surprisingly, the Kroger brand was more expensive than the Tyson brand. AND, I found this coupon on Tyson's website. Sweet! http://www.tyson.com/Promotions/Coupons.aspx

Have you ever tried Tyson's Grilled & Ready? I'm trying it this week in a recipe. I will follow up with a review!